| < July >
|Normal Max/ High Temperature
|Min/ Low Temperature
|Number of Wet Days (probability of rain on a day)
|Average Daylight per day
|Sun altitude at solar noon on the 21st day.
- The average temperature in Yellowknife, Northwest Territories in July is very mild at 16.5 °C (61.7 °F).
- Afternoons can be warm with average high temperatures reaching 20.8 °C (69.4 °F).
- Overnight temperatures are generally quite mild with an average low of 12 °C (53.6 °F).
- The mean daily temperature variation/ range in July is 8.8 °C (15.8 °F).
- The weather in July is dry with some rain. A mere 35.2mm (1.4in) of fluid is dropped across an average of 9 days.
- The shortest day is 17:39 long and the longest day is 19:45 long with an average length of 18:50.
Check the distance to and compare the Yellowknife, Northwest Territories July averages with somewhere beginning with:
A | B | C | D | E | F | G | H | I | J | K | L | M | N | O | P | Q | R | S | T | U | V | W | X | Y | Z | All
Weather Trend Graph for July in Yellowknife, Northwest Territories, Canada
Navigate to July Weather in Locations Surrounding Yellowknife, Northwest Territories:
- Kugluktuk/ Coppermine, Nunavut, Canada - 596.1 kms (370.4 miles) N
- Norman Wells, Northwest Territories, Canada - 680.1 kms (422.6 miles) WNW
- Wrigley, Nt, Canada - 464 kms (288.3 miles) WNW
- Fort Simpson, Northwest Territories, Canada - 361.8 kms (224.8 miles) W
- Hay River, Nt, Canada - 193.9 kms (120.5 miles) SSW
- Fort Nelson, British Columbia, Canada - 599.4 kms (372.5 miles) SW
- High Level, Ab, Canada - 452.3 kms (281 miles) SSW
- Fort Vermilion, Alberta, Canada - 462.1 kms (287.2 miles) SSW
- Lady Franklin Point, Nt, Canada - 673.6 kms (418.6 miles) N
- Lethbridge, Ab, Canada - 574 kms (356.7 miles) NNE
- Contwoyto Lake, Nt, Canada - 389.7 kms (242.2 miles) NNE
- Fort Resolution, Nt, Canada - 148 kms (92 miles) SSE
- Fort Smith, Nt, Canada - 302.2 kms (187.8 miles) SSE
- Thebacha/ Fort Smith, Northwest-Territories, Canada - 302.4 kms (187.9 miles) SSE
- Uranium City, Sk, Canada - 454.3 kms (282.3 miles) SE
- Fort Chipewyan, Ab, Canada - 449 kms (279 miles) SSE
- Fort Mcmurray, Alberta, Canada - 671.1 kms (417 miles) SSE