| < June >
|Normal Max/ High Temperature
|Min/ Low Temperature
|Number of Wet Days (probability of rain on a day)
|Average Daylight per day
|Sun altitude at solar noon on the 21st day.
- The average temperature in Yellowknife, Northwest Territories in June is mild at 13.1 °C (55.58 °F).
- Afternoons can be somewhat warm with average high temperatures reaching 18 °C (64.4 °F).
- Overnight temperatures are generally a little cool with an average low of 8.2 °C (46.8 °F).
- The range/ variation of diurnal mean temperatures in June is 9.8 °C (17.6 °F).
- The weather in June is somewhat parched with occasional rain. A paltry 23.3mm (0.9in) of liquid is deposited across an average of 5 days.
- The shortest day is 19:10 long and the longest day is 19:55 long with an average length of 19:43.
Check the distance to and compare the Yellowknife, Northwest Territories June averages with somewhere beginning with:
A | B | C | D | E | F | G | H | I | J | K | L | M | N | O | P | Q | R | S | T | U | V | W | X | Y | Z | All
Weather Trend Graph for June in Yellowknife, Northwest Territories, Canada
Navigate to June Weather in Locations Surrounding Yellowknife, Northwest Territories:
- Kugluktuk/ Coppermine, Nunavut, Canada - 596.1 kms (370.4 miles) N
- Norman Wells, Northwest Territories, Canada - 680.1 kms (422.6 miles) WNW
- Wrigley, Nt, Canada - 464 kms (288.3 miles) WNW
- Fort Simpson, Northwest Territories, Canada - 361.8 kms (224.8 miles) W
- Hay River, Nt, Canada - 193.9 kms (120.5 miles) SSW
- Fort Nelson, British Columbia, Canada - 599.4 kms (372.5 miles) SW
- High Level, Ab, Canada - 452.3 kms (281 miles) SSW
- Fort Vermilion, Alberta, Canada - 462.1 kms (287.2 miles) SSW
- Lady Franklin Point, Nt, Canada - 673.6 kms (418.6 miles) N
- Lethbridge, Ab, Canada - 574 kms (356.7 miles) NNE
- Contwoyto Lake, Nt, Canada - 389.7 kms (242.2 miles) NNE
- Fort Resolution, Nt, Canada - 148 kms (92 miles) SSE
- Fort Smith, Nt, Canada - 302.2 kms (187.8 miles) SSE
- Thebacha/ Fort Smith, Northwest-Territories, Canada - 302.4 kms (187.9 miles) SSE
- Uranium City, Sk, Canada - 454.3 kms (282.3 miles) SE
- Fort Chipewyan, Ab, Canada - 449 kms (279 miles) SSE
- Fort Mcmurray, Alberta, Canada - 671.1 kms (417 miles) SSE